Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Woman Disappointed With False Prophet

“But God Works in Mysterious Ways.”

A local woman who called a radio station and introduced herself as Kamla slammed the local pastor behind the false prophecy on air complaining about the dates which the pastor had set.

According to Ms. Kamla, she finally started having sex with her husband since 12th March after persuading him that these were the last days and Fiji would be drowned out on the 23rd of June.

“Look deep down I knew it wasn’t true, but what the heck, I finally found a solution to my sexless life and just when my husband had finally started to get his mojo jojo back, 23rd June arrives. And nothing happens! How the hell am I going to convince him into any further sessions?

“If that pastor really had to make such a ludicrous prediction, atleast the time span should have been broader. The prick was daydreaming, I mean that’s how he had the vision at 2.30pm right?, but I don’t understand his rush into setting a date to this disaster which most people, except my hubby and some guy named Bill Gavoka, knew would not happen,” Ms. Kamla further lambasted

However Ms. Kamla did thank the Lord saying that she prayed everyday to the Lord to spark up her sex life.

“Well I guess Lord works in mysterious ways.

Elsewhere, the credibility of Fiji Sun took a huge blow when a new survey revealed that 77% of the people would believe the Nadi pastor who made a false prophecy compared to 12% who would believe the stories in Fiji Sun while 11% were undecided.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete