Saturday, May 3, 2008

Jale Baba Wants To Visit QEB Again

“I did not learn my lesson”

The former director of Soqosoqo Ni Duavata Ni Lewenivanua party, Jale Baba has confirmed to the news media reporters that is not afraid to go to the QEB Barracks again.

In a sharp rebuke to his detention last week, Jale Baba came out firing and told reporters that the military did not teach him the lesson properly.

”I mean I really expected something good but what I experienced has left much to be desired of the armed forces teachers. It was as if I was teaching them. Either I know more or they don't know anything,” Mr. Baba confirmed.

Mr. Baba also told reporters that the military resorted to ‘psychological bullying' but they did not know that he was always ready for what the military had in store for him.

“They tried psychological bullying and what they did was take my cigarettes and threw it out of the window thinking that I will give in and learn the lesson in the shortest possible time. I always knew that cigarettes is one of my weaknesses and the military would very well try to exploit it, I mean c'mon they have intelligence officers everywhere, but what they didn't know was that I had nicotine patches all over my body. Actually I was prepared for the ordeal for atleast 3 days,” a smiling Jale Baba explained.

Mr. Baba concluded his interview with the reporters by again retreating that he will only give the RFMF another chance to teach him a lesson. “You better have good teachers or don't bother calling me again.

Meanwhile, the former Sugar Cane Growers Council CEO defended his decision on writing a $17000 Cheque to his lawyers by saying, “I was just trying to make a point on how expensive lawyers are nowadays.”

In other news, after publicly announcing that they foresaw the court action by FHRC, the Fiji Law Society has been approached by hundreds of people asking the FLS if it also does palm reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment